I have been commissioned to complete an encyclopedia entry on transformative experience, and could use a little crowdsourced help. First, I could use some help filling out my working bibliography. Is there anything missing from my reference list that I should include? Please do feel free to let me know in the comments section below! Also, due to lack of institutional access, I have been unable to download the following papers. So, if you have a copy and wouldn't mind forwarding one to firstname.lastname@example.org, I would be very appreciative (I'll cross the relevant papers of the list if/when I obtain them).
- Briggs, R. (2015). Transformative Experience and Interpersonal Utility Comparisons. Res Philosophica 92 (2):189-216.
- Chang, R. (2015). Transformative Choices. Res Philosophica 92 (2):237-282.
- Dougherty, T.; Horowitz, S. & Sliwa, P. (2015). Expecting the Unexpected. Res Philosophica 92 (2):301-321
- Harman, E. (2015). Transformative Experiences and Reliance on Moral Testimony. Res Philosophica 92 (2):323-339.
- Kauppinen, A. (2015). What's So Great about Experience? Res Philosophica 92 (2):371-388.
- Paul, L. A. (2015). Transformative Choice: Discussion and Replies. Res Philosophica 92 (2):473-545.
Many thanks in advance to anyone and everyone who chimes in/helps out! :)